Create Buzz Destination
$99 for a year – Drive more interest and buzz for a destination
1. Boost your social media activity
- A Create Buzz Destination site is your digital promo card – your best introduction, designed to fit perfectly on a smartphone, where most social media is consumed and passed along.
- Get better information out on social media – Use your Destination site to post to your social media and it will stay connected with your post. Every person your post reaches can click open your Destination site – and get your best introduction.
- Your Destination site travels well beyond your own network of contacts – as people share or retweet your post (with your Destination site connected to it), they start a chain reaction of people forwarding your post, as well as the best introduction too for the destination.
2. Better features to create your most powerful introduction
- Domain name included – A Create Buzz Destination site is headlined with a .buzz domain name that you choose – a .buzz domain name shouts out newsworthy and social buzz, and there are many short and memorable .buzz domain names available. Get www.yourlocation.buzz
- A BuzzCard – Your welcome page where visitors arrive. Viewers get the immediate introduction right on your BuzzCard within 5 seconds, and it fits right on a small screen of a phone or other mobile device.
- Auto-updates – The Create Buzz Destination site pulls its ever-changing content from your various social media and online services. As you update those other services throughout your day, it pulls that content in, organizes it and displays all of your updated content and information, automatically.
- Sell your products – Connect your visitors to online stores such as iTunes, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and others.
- One-click connect to your social media – Eliminate the extra work your fans and followers have trying to locate you on various social media properties. With just one click, your fans can connect and follow you on your social media properties.
- Social media display – While most websites simply provide a link to your social media and stop there, we go further and display your social media updates right on your Destination site.
- Embedded players – Are available for your visitors to experience your work with just one click, directly on your Destination site.
- Events Calendar – In addition to all of the great information you will be providing your followers on your Destination site, event dates will keep your followers up to date on the activities. Share your event calendar with your followers, to enjoy the fun activities at your destination. Compatible with Google Calendar.
- Weather Forecast – add a weekly weather forecast to your Destination site.
- Travel Concierge – add a unique search capability, in which your visitors enter their travel dates once and all the best deals on travel, hotels, and rentals are found across multiple sites and presented.
- Real Estate search – After a few visits, the enthusiasts for your destination start thinking about buying a place to enjoy. The real estate search feature presents both real estate for sale and for rent.
- Photos page – Your site visitors will enjoy seeing pictures related to your book or its subject matter. Add pictures regularly, and you’ll have people coming back to your site often. A good mix of professional photos and fun pictures from your latest book tour will round out your photo gallery. Your Destination site will pull in your pictures from your Facebook photo gallery and other online photo galleries.
- Compatible with Facebook photo gallery
- Video page – Professionally created videos can add a great visual story to your destination. Setting up your own YouTube Channel is an easy way to begin sharing your videos with your followers. Create Buzz Destination can connect to your YouTube Channel and display your videos on your website.
- A great video can travel among your followers very quickly, and create new followers for you
- Now your followers can see and hear what all the buzz is about and recommend their friends to come discover your destination!
- About page – This is your opportunity to introduce your destination to the public, to those who have learned about it as your BuzzCard introduction travels around on social media.
- Connect page – Your social icons appear on this page along with your contact information, so make more connections with your followers are just one click away. Your Destination Bsite will also gather and display your latest Facebook and Twitter social media posts, in this one-stop location for all things buzzing about the destination. As you update Facebook and Twitter, those moments and inspiration are shown here to share with your fans.
- Your followers can click to follow you on your various social media accounts
- Your Destination site stays current with your social media posts
- Social feed compatible with Facebook and Twitter
3. Low cost and hassle-free
- For the budget conscious artist – We build your Destination site for you, all for one very low price of $99 – for a year of driving interest and buzz. Compare to other DIY website services, which may offer a free month, but then charge you $10-$20 per month ($120-$240 per year).
- Managed Service – With our managed service, you simply fill out a request form and we build your Destination site for you. Other DIY website services put the burden on you to build your website on your own.