The buzzCard is your home page
Before we describe all the great features found in your Destination BuzzPage, we’d like to tell you about just one of the powerful tools, the buzzCard – for you and your fans to spread the buzz about your latest book release. Getting your career to its next level requires not only your literary talent, but awareness of your work. The buzzCard will accelerate the buzz and popularity of your work, by including your fans in your effort to get the word out.
Much like a baseball card, or a sports trading card, the buzzCard is the web equivalent.
The buzzCard is the default home page for your Destination BuzzPage. On a desktop computer it looks like a welcome splash page, on a smartphone it looks like a card optimized for that smaller screen. You can easily navigate across the rest of your BuzzPage:
- Events Calendar (optional) – In addition to all of the great information you will be providing your followers on your Destination BuzzPage, the event dates will keep your followers up to date on the activities.
- Share your event calendar with your followers, to enjoy the fun activities at your destination
- Compatible with Google Calendar
- Weather Forecast – (optional) – add a weekly weather forecast to your Destination BuzzPage.
- Travel Concierge (optional) – add a unique search capability, in which your visitors enter their travel dates once and all the best deals on travel, hotels, and rentals are found across multiple sites and presented.
- Real Estate search (optional) – After a few visits, the enthusiasts for your destination start thinking about buying a place to enjoy. The real estate search feature presents both real estate for sale and for rent.
- Photos page (optional) – Your site visitors will enjoy seeing pictures related to your book or its subject matter. Add pictures regularly, and you’ll have people coming back to your site often. A good mix of professional photos and fun pictures from your latest book tour will round out your photo gallery. Your Author BuzzPage will pull in your pictures from your Facebook photo gallery and other online photo galleries.
- Compatible with Facebook photo gallery, Flickr, Instagram
- Video page (optional) – Professionally created videos can add a great visual story to your destination. Setting up your own YouTube Channel is an easy way to begin sharing your videos with your followers. The Destination BuzzPage can connect to your YouTube Channel and display your videos on your website.
- A great video can travel among your followers very quickly, and create new followers for you
- Now your followers can see and hear what all the buzz is about and recommend their friends to come discover your destination!
- Compatible with YouTube, Instagram
- About page – This is your opportunity to introduce your destination to the public, to those who have learned about it as your buzzCard introduction travels around on social media.
- Connect page – Your social icons appear on this page along with your contact information, so make more connections with your followers are just one click away. Your Destination BuzzPage will also gather and display your latest Facebook and Twitter social media posts, in this one-stop location for all things buzzing about the destination. As you update Facebook and Twitter, those moments and inspiration are shown here to share with your fans.
- Your followers can click to follow you on your various social media accounts
- Your Destination BuzzPage stays current with your social media
- Social feed compatible with Facebook and Twitter